This will only work on 3DXChat version 339
1. Go to 3DXChat\3DXChat_Data\Managed
2. Backup Assembly-UnityScript.dll (Rename it)
3. Download the dll file from bottom of this post and place it into the folder
4. Make sure the new file is called Assembly-UnityScript.dll
5. Run 3DXChat
WARNING! If you update the game with this dll injected, you'll most likely end up having to reinstall whole game.
Most of the features~
- No clippingAbility to place furniture on top of each other and inside walls with no restrictions.
- No "floor"Able to place furniture anywhere on the map, even outside the building.
- Object rotationSmoother, 3° object rotations instead of 15°
- Object rotationWhile drag mode, press "F" and "G" to rotate around X-Axis, "H" and "J" to rotate around Y-Axis.
- Object liftingPress "X" and "C" buttons while dragging an item in home editor to manipulate the altitudes of an item. "V" and "B" for higher speed.
- Click left alt to drop a duplicate of your item on the spot in Home Editor
- Ability to open any of the public zones as a private home.Hold down one of the numbers 1-6 while clicking "for friends", "for all" or "for group" to load public zone scene instead! (numpad won't work)
1 = Fresco, 2 = Beach, 3 = Night Club, 4 = Love Island, 5 = Yacht, 6 = Sin Club.
Join in through the small join button, not the big apartment buttons. x)
- Shift+T for drunk effect :P
- Link copyingCopy text without the name of the sender. Shift + click copies the old way.
- DJ PanelWill not work even if you find it :P
- No clothes restrictions during sex poses.Ability to put your clothes back on during any pose.
- Clothes box positioned better.
- Chat now saves up to 50 messages instead of 20.
- Muted annoying ambient sounds and added a bind to mute everything but chat ("Y" while Main Menu up)
- New coloring and printing options for a lot of clothes in the Character Editor.
- Holding "Ctrl" down slows down freefly (F5)
Also, if you like what I do and would like to support me, you can always subscribe to 3DXChat through my link :)
Would be super helpful!